Your eyes are integral to one of your most treasured and important senses, and TotalVision is committed to doing everything to provide the best possible eye care. When you need an eye doctor in Newington, Uncasville, Mystic and Rocky Hill, CT, who will not only take care of your eye health, but educate you on what’s going on with your eyes and how you can improve them, Dr. Mitchel Strand, Dr. Regina Strand, Dr. Paradis & Dr. Khan and the rest of our trained staff are here for you!
How We Take Care of You and Your Eyes
Before giving us the privilege of taking care of you and your eyes, you might be interested in learning more about our business philosophy and approach to eye health. Some of the most important components of our business approach include:
- Remaining current on the latest and most trusted vision technology and procedures
- Offering the best designer eyeglasses from such brands as Coach, Ray Ban and Silhouette
- Giving advice on how our patients and site visitors can improve the health of their eyes
- Providing specialized services such as Lasik surgery co-management, low vision, and emergency eye care services.
- Doing everything we can to make our services are affordable for all our patients
Community Involvement & Charity Initiatives
At TotalVision, we believe strongly in giving back to the community and caring for the eyes of all those in need. Outreach programs represent an opportunity to show the community the level of commitment our optometrists have to their community. The staff also plays an important role in community outreach.
- Montville Rotary Club
- Rotary Club of Mystic Charitable Fund
- Newington Midget Football
- Optometry Giving Sight
- CRIS Radio (Audio Access For People Who are Blind or Print Challenged)
- New Britain Youth Football and Cheer
- Newington Youth Lacrosse
- Montville Lions Club
- Montville Little League
- NAFI Connecticut
- Newington EMS