We are currently looking for a full or part-time Optometrist in each of our locations.
For consideration, please email your resume to SCahill@EyeCareCT.com
TotalVision is seeking a Front Desk Receptionist/Optometric Technician in all of our locations.
Full Time (35+ hours)
Solid computer skills and customer service experience a must/ EMR experience helpful. Eye Care experience not necessary as we are willing to train the right personality.
The individual who joins our team will perform a variety of duties that include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for all front desk duties including the efficient scheduling of patients
- Data Entry of Patient Information
- Verification of Insurance benefits
- Pretesting patients
- Running OCT, OPTOS, Fields and the Retinal Cameras
- Obtaining accurate patient history
- Blood pressure screenings
- Contact Lens Training
Assisting the Doctor:
- Relaying treatment plan information and explanation to the patients
- Contact lens insertion and removal
Our package includes a competitive wage based on experience level, 401K, profit sharing program, medical benefits, PTO time, generous employee discounts, free off street parking and more. Travel is required at times but negligible.
When applying please include a list of professional references along with hourly wage requirements.
For consideration, please send your resume to SCahill@EyeCareCT.com
This position is available in our Uncasville or Mystic location.
TotalVision a multi-location private Optometric practice located in CT is looking for an office manager to oversee our Newington location and provide support for our Rocky Hill location. This is a full time position in which you will be responsible for managing the day to day operations of the office as well as work the reception desk. This position reports to the Practice Administrator. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist in the hiring of staff.
- Develop staff so that they are properly trained in all areas of the office.
- Monitor and evaluate staff performance.
- Lead weekly staff meetings.
- Generate a positive atmosphere by being a role model and encouraging teamwork.
- Schedule staff to meet operational requirements for both Newington and Rocky Hill
- Grow revenue for the practice.
- Monitor patient flow throughout the office, ensuring minimum wait time for our patients.
- Analyze and monitor patient schedule for efficiency
- Ensure compliance with current healthcare regulations, medical laws and ethics.
- Ensure patient records are current and accurate
- Assist in developing office policies and refining current policies
- Ensure compliance of daily activities; confirmations, bank deposits, daily sales reporting, etc.
- Responsible to ensure a manageable accounts receivable
- Order and maintain supplies
- Identifies areas of inefficiency in office and take corrective action.
- Responsible to monitor condition of facility with respect to cleanliness
- Ensure pre-appointing and recalls are occurring.
- Review selling strategies and make recommendations to maximize office profits.
- Communicate timely with patients regarding inquiries and complaints
- Ensure patient satisfaction
- Communicate with local/area doctors to promote our practice
- Bachelor Degree Required. Additional relevant work experience may be used in lieu of education
- 3-5 years of experience
- Experience managing others required
- Excellent communication, organizational and technological skills.
We offer competitive pay along with PTO, medical benefits, 401K.
If you are interested please email your resume and salary expectations to SCahill@EyeCareCT.com. Inquiries without salary expectations will NOT be considered.
Now Hiring an Optical Team Member for our Newington/Rocky Hill location. Optical experience a plus. Sales experience a must.
- Energetic Personality
- Passionate about helping people
- Professional appearance and decorum
- Punctuality a must
- Must possess the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be able to multi task
- Must work well under pressure
- Must have excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Must have solid mathematic skills
- Must have intermediate to advanced computer skills
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Prior customer service and sales experience necessary
- Prior medical office experience a plus
- EMR experience a plus
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Style, fit and sell eyewear to patients based on doctor recommendations and lifestyle preferences
- Order lenses
- Bill lenses to eyewear plans
- Assist with pre-examination testing
- Assist with contact lens insertion and removal training when needed
- Assist with general office duties and provide assistance to the doctors when needed.
TotalVision offers paid holidays, PTO time, medical benefits, 401K and a profit-sharing program as well as a generous employee discount.
To apply for this position, please include a resume with salary history and requirements and send to SCahill@EyeCareCT.com. Resumes without salary history and requirements will not be considered. No phone calls, please.