We are currently looking for a full or part-time Optometrist in each of our locations.
For consideration, please email your resume to SCahill@EyeCareCT.com
TotalVision is seeking a Front Desk Receptionist/Optometric Technician in all of our locations.
Full Time (35+ hours)
Solid computer skills and customer service experience a must/ EMR experience helpful. Eye Care experience not necessary as we are willing to train the right personality.
The individual who joins our team will perform a variety of duties that include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for all front desk duties including the efficient scheduling of patients
- Data Entry of Patient Information
- Verification of Insurance benefits
- Pretesting patients
- Running OCT, OPTOS, Fields and the Retinal Cameras
- Obtaining accurate patient history
- Blood pressure screenings
- Contact Lens Training
Assisting the Doctor:
- Relaying treatment plan information and explanation to the patients
- Contact lens insertion and removal
Our package includes a competitive wage based on experience level, 401K, profit sharing program, medical benefits, PTO time, generous employee discounts, free off street parking and more. Travel is required at times but negligible.
When applying please include a list of professional references along with hourly wage requirements.
For consideration, please send your resume to SCahill@EyeCareCT.com
Now Hiring an Optical Team Member for our Newington/Rocky Hill location. Optical experience a plus. Sales experience a must.
- Energetic Personality
- Passionate about helping people
- Professional appearance and decorum
- Punctuality a must
- Must possess the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be able to multi task
- Must work well under pressure
- Must have excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Must have solid mathematic skills
- Must have intermediate to advanced computer skills
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Prior customer service and sales experience necessary
- Prior medical office experience a plus
- EMR experience a plus
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Style, fit and sell eyewear to patients based on doctor recommendations and lifestyle preferences
- Order lenses
- Bill lenses to eyewear plans
- Assist with pre-examination testing
- Assist with contact lens insertion and removal training when needed
- Assist with general office duties and provide assistance to the doctors when needed.
TotalVision offers paid holidays, PTO time, medical benefits, 401K and a profit-sharing program as well as a generous employee discount.
To apply for this position, please include a resume with salary requirements and send to SCahill@EyeCareCT.com.